Hamlyns provides specialist probate accountant services and will writing to ensure that your estate is distributed in accordance with your wishes. Without a will, your estate may not be divided as you intended and may result in increased administration costs and tax implications for your loved ones.
Probate involves gathering a deceased person’s estate, paying any tax and debts, and distributing the balance to the beneficiaries in accordance with the will, codicils, and letters of wishes. At Hamlyns, we provide professional assistance with this complex process to ensure that everything is dealt with effectively.
Why choose Hamlyns?
We develop close relationships with our clients and gain an in-depth knowledge of their financial affairs, including matters around succession. Our team is experienced in all areas of personal finance, making us well-equipped to help with probate issues.
We offer the following services:
- Will writing as part of our consideration of your overall taxation and financial affairs
- Applying for probate
- Acting as an executor
- Assisting executors
- Providing help with identifying the assets and liabilities of an estate
- Dealing with all administration regarding the estate (including all tax returns)
- Preparing the inheritance tax return including claiming all reliefs that the estate is entitled to
- Completing form PA1 (probate application form)
- Distributing the estate
- Preparing the estate accounts
Will Writing in London and Surrey
A will is a legal document that sets out your wishes for what should happen after you pass away or are no longer able to make decisions due to illness. Without a will, there is no guarantee that your assets will be distributed as you intended. At Hamlyns, we offer will writing services to ensure that your wishes are clearly stated and followed.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with will writing or probate services, please get in touch with the team at Hamlyns today.